Great product! Good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other brands of rosehip oil that smelled like fish, this one has a slight smell. It seems pretty fresh. Only suggestion is please darken the bottle.

My go to rosehip oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used many bottles of this and I'm very satisfied with it. I've tried rosehip oil from other brands, but I feel this one is of better quality. The pump dispencer makes it easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and first time ordering this from iHerb. I like that this oil has a matte and drier texture so your face doesn't look shiny upon the application of it. It also doesn't clog pores (true to the product description) and is great for sensitive, dry / combination, and eczema-prone skin especially. It also helps to soothe redness and inflammation, especially when your skin has been irritated or sunburnt. One bottle could last me for 6-9 months, if used sparingly.

Aplico cada noche

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tengo el cutis un poco seco, especialmente luego de salir de la ducha si no aplico pronto una crema, mi cara se siente tirante. Este producto me ha ayudado harto. Dos a tres gotitas antes de acostarme y ya se siente mi piel mucho más suave. El aroma es delicado y la textura ligera, lo que ayuda a una mejor aplicación. Lo compraré otra vez

My first face oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to give a try to face oil. I have combination skin and always think that face oil is only suitable to those with dry skin. However, someone said the excess sebum can be due to the lack of moisture, as a result, I decided to give a try to rosehip oil. This oil is so amazing that my skin produce less sebum after I used it. It is easy to absorb so oily skin people no need to worry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE LOVE THIS! Hydrates the skin, make it elastic and beautiful!

nasty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not exactly sure how does pure rose hip supposed to smell like but dang this oil has a really nasty smell. wont use it so cant be sure how good it would be for the skin.

Give It A Try And It didn't Disappoint Me:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is my second rosehip oil. It doesn't smell like fish oil like the first one I bought. Not much smell in fact which is good. Also, it doesn't leave my skin oily. It is absorbed pretty quickly. And I love the pump dispenser, makes everything so much easier. It definitely worth the price! ;)

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil. Soothing and moisturising, doesn’t leave an oily film on the skin.

1st Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using a Vegan product and I choose Acure for my first. This is also my first time using oil on my face. I am not sure if the oil smells like this but man, it smells fishy. I don’t like it at all. Heck, I can smell the fishy smell on myself after hours of applying it and my co-worker can smell it too. Plus, I don’t see any changes on my face.