Too rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first few uses of this product made me think I had found a winner. I used this daily with it's matching shampoo but soon found my hair becoming overloaded with protein (Argan Oil). Too much protein in your hair is not good, turned my hair into dry and straw like and very brittle, so much so I'd see much of my hair shed as I was washing and the addtition of this thick, rich conditioner. I've since moved away from anything to do with Keratin or Argan Oil or anything protein based and just pure moisture to bring back the soft condition. Will not be buying again. If you want to damage your beautiful hair in the long run, use this protein rich product.

not for my hair

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be great for my dry, curly hair. Unfortunately, it dries my hair much more, than when I use only shampoo...

Smells seriously bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it After reading the reviews but the product .. Did not suit me its caused my hair falls. And mad my scalp oily.

the smell is bad