Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner works well and leaves my hair feeling nice. I gave 2 stars because I am looking for a conditioner that doesn't have lactic acid, stearalkonium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol. They are all plant derived but I'm looking for something without. I am going to try GreenBeaver products next.

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't smooth my hair, did nothing for it. I have thick wavy hair and need more.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Normalito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is still dry after used. Not consider to buy it next time.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No different after use it, still hair knotted

Too thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is a way too thin, shampoo-like. I don't feel ultra-hydration either.

Not too good for my dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

find no effect for my dry hair

doesn't do much in terms of nourish and hydrating.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finished the tube, hair is still very dry and under nourish. Not a single sign of improvement. Not buying again.

Not bad, but not that good either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not so impressed with this one. The hair is left somewhat soft, but didn't seem to make it all so manageable. The texture of conditioner is quite light as well.

1 2