hair is greasy after 1 day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont have greasy hair at all but this is too much for my hair. Its a very save product so if its good for your hair your lucky

Not greasy and not too rich

Posted by citrella on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those who prefer a milder form of conditioning this is fine. It is non-greasy and not too rich. However, I find it not moisturising enough. Overall a good product considering it has argan oil.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Good but...

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For one, you have to love the smell or you'll have a bad time. If you know how the liquor Amareto smells like...that's what you'll put on your hair. I love the smell so that's not my complaint. I just didn't see much improvement on my super dry hair (and scalp) so I didn't reorder. But the product could work amazingly on you, who knows!! PS, please excuse my english!

Good everyday conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected better based on the reviews but I am happy with the purchase. It has a nice smell and its not overly hydrating which might be better for darker hair. I have dark blonde hair and need to use a more hydrating conditioner at least once a week if I am using this product.

Just Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.

I wanted to love this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...and my hair feels soft after wash, but only for a few days. After that my scalp begins to smell, and I'll have to wash it again... This does not happen with the other shampoos and conditions I've tried, so I don't think I'll buy again...

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

Conditioner