Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for dry, dull and damaged hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan, sea buckthorn and pumpkin oils, cocoa seed butter and almond extract, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride (its hazard is rated 4 out of 10), behentrimonium chloride (rated 3), antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Good

Posted by AneBra on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very safe choice for my hair and scalp. Makes it soft and moisturized. Not nourished and glossy as my hair becomes after using the desert essence conditioners, those are my favorites. The smell is gorgeous though - like marzipan. Would recommend, and the price is nice.

Good Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a fairly strong smell but this washes out when you rinse your hair. I like it but it has taken a few washes for my hair to get used to it. My hair always has a wash or two before it gets used to a new shampoo or conditioner and isn't oily after use. Would recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good conditioner, but I need to use a lot for my type of hair.

Drink up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is great for dry hair and is it feels like the hair drinks up the moisture. My hair is highlighted and becomes much softer and shinier after using the conditioner.

Good but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product but nothing super special

Recommended for dry curly hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently stopped coloring my long curly hair (now graying). I am using Acure Organics, Ultra-Hydrating Condition alternately with Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner to get some moisture back into it. On application, my hair sucks up the product and I do leave it in for around 5 minutes. This one has a strong almond smell when using, but no-one else has mentioned smelling almonds later. I have been doing this routine for a few weeks now and I am pleased with the moisture levels and reduction in frizz. My daughter recommended iHerb to me and I am happy to be able to get hair product for curly hair at reasonable prices. I have tried all of her product - which isn't moist enough for mine - but there are plenty more options.