Love it!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know I keep banging on about it, but I wrote a book on toxic chemicals in cosmetics and find it hard to get a decent shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic chemicals. It's impossible to get a perfect conditioner because it will have some synthetic ingredients to do its job, but this worked well, left my hair smooth and didn't have an irritating scent. Overall I really like Acure Organics products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried everything for my dry, fine wavy hair which will frizz at the last provocation. I had a complicated hair routine which still didn't keep things under control. I used this shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago and it's fabulous. My hair is shiny, SOFT, moisturised and tamed. My hair is usually dry and coarse feeling on the second day so I wanted to see what happened when i woke up today, but it's still soft! Love this product, kind of like the smell but it is a strong almond smell. My hair did slurp up the conditioner so I'm hoping with continued use my dry hair will just be a thing of the past. Have also just bought the leave in conditioner so will post a review on that as well. I'm so happy I found this!

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Healthy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a couple of days now and I love that it's not greasy. It has a very healthy, nourishing feeling without the artificial smooth feeling of chemicals. It doesn't make your hair shiny and commercial-grade silky, but still quite soft and manageable. I'd say that the long-term benefits of a healthy hair will weigh out immediate cosmetic effects. I'm very picky about scents but this one was alright. Smells like almonds, mostly.

mi acondicionador

Posted by gurrumina on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tengo el pelo rizado y para mi estos el champú y el acondicionador de acure son lo mejor. El acondicionador, me deja el pelo muy hidratado, muy suave. Lo use en verano y después de la playa y la piscina me lo seguía dejando hidratado, ya al aclararme me noto el pelo hidratado y seco me lo deja muy suave. Al quedarse seco me deja en rizo bonito, marcado; no noto que me de excesivo peso al pelo por eso no me tiende ha quedarse liso como me pasa con otros acondicionadores. Quizá el único pero, es que no controle muy bien el encrespamiento, por lo que si tu pelo tiene mucho frizz quizá se te quede corto.

Excellent conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product for hydrating my hair and untangling! Smells gorgeous almond! Highly recommended!

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all acure conditioners all of them are excellent,the scent is different other than that ,I can't tell the difference between them, ,all of them are equally excellent and make your hair healthier.

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful conditioner. At first, I wasn't quite sure how it would work, as the texture/fluidity was a little different than what I was used to, but it works quite well. It has safe ingredients, a very faint scent, and is affordable. My hair has really done a turnaround since using this conditioner, which I use in conjunction with the Acure Shampoo. Very pleased with both products.

Lovely conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is not too thick or heavy for my (fine) hair. It has a strong almond smell but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. It conditions nicely without leaving hair heavy or floppy.