Excellent conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

Smells seriously bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

Great Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used this product for 6 months now and we both like it alot. Doesn't weigh hair down,smells like sweet almond cookies and leaves the hair soft and shiny.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is trully ultra-hydrating! Thanks to this, my hair gets soft and smooth. I would recommend to use this with the Acure Hydrating shampoo.

Less Breakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner set is great for my thick and naturally curly/frizzy hair. I have a lot less breakage. The ingredient list is very natural and high quality. Love the almond scent!

Love it

Posted by Vasara on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this conditioner. Have used it with the same line shampoo and with other shampoos as well. So far the best conditioner from iHerb.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product for hydrating my hair and untangling! Smells gorgeous almond! Highly recommended!

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful conditioner. At first, I wasn't quite sure how it would work, as the texture/fluidity was a little different than what I was used to, but it works quite well. It has safe ingredients, a very faint scent, and is affordable. My hair has really done a turnaround since using this conditioner, which I use in conjunction with the Acure Shampoo. Very pleased with both products.

Lovely conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is not too thick or heavy for my (fine) hair. It has a strong almond smell but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. It conditions nicely without leaving hair heavy or floppy.