Excellent conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

Smells seriously bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is trully ultra-hydrating! Thanks to this, my hair gets soft and smooth. I would recommend to use this with the Acure Hydrating shampoo.

Less Breakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner set is great for my thick and naturally curly/frizzy hair. I have a lot less breakage. The ingredient list is very natural and high quality. Love the almond scent!

Love it

Posted by Vasara on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this conditioner. Have used it with the same line shampoo and with other shampoos as well. So far the best conditioner from iHerb.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product for hydrating my hair and untangling! Smells gorgeous almond! Highly recommended!

Great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful conditioner. At first, I wasn't quite sure how it would work, as the texture/fluidity was a little different than what I was used to, but it works quite well. It has safe ingredients, a very faint scent, and is affordable. My hair has really done a turnaround since using this conditioner, which I use in conjunction with the Acure Shampoo. Very pleased with both products.

Lovely conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is not too thick or heavy for my (fine) hair. It has a strong almond smell but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. It conditions nicely without leaving hair heavy or floppy.

love love love

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have super thick, coarse, curly, damaged, dry hair. it was even more dry after a terrible experience with a deep conditioning mask. this stuff made my hair so soft and silky feeling even after washing it all out. the perfect amount of slip for detangling. i am switching over all my products to healthy ones and i was hoping to find something that could handle my hair. this went over my expectations!