good product for very dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally dry hair, curly and thick. This conditioner works quite well, I just need to keep it on my hair for longer. Smells like almonds - the smell is quite strong and stays on hair after washing so if you don't like almonds - it's not for you.

Good

Posted by AneBra on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very safe choice for my hair and scalp. Makes it soft and moisturized. Not nourished and glossy as my hair becomes after using the desert essence conditioners, those are my favorites. The smell is gorgeous though - like marzipan. Would recommend, and the price is nice.

Good Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a fairly strong smell but this washes out when you rinse your hair. I like it but it has taken a few washes for my hair to get used to it. My hair always has a wash or two before it gets used to a new shampoo or conditioner and isn't oily after use. Would recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Not greasy and not too rich

Posted by citrella on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those who prefer a milder form of conditioning this is fine. It is non-greasy and not too rich. However, I find it not moisturising enough. Overall a good product considering it has argan oil.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Posted by adamuses on May 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Good but...

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on October 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

For one, you have to love the smell or you'll have a bad time. If you know how the liquor Amareto smells like...that's what you'll put on your hair. I love the smell so that's not my complaint. I just didn't see much improvement on my super dry hair (and scalp) so I didn't reorder. But the product could work amazingly on you, who knows!! PS, please excuse my english!