Good Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a fairly strong smell but this washes out when you rinse your hair. I like it but it has taken a few washes for my hair to get used to it. My hair always has a wash or two before it gets used to a new shampoo or conditioner and isn't oily after use. Would recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Not greasy and not too rich

Posted by citrella on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those who prefer a milder form of conditioning this is fine. It is non-greasy and not too rich. However, I find it not moisturising enough. Overall a good product considering it has argan oil.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, but tends to dry my hair out with the shampoo. I don't mind since I put leave in conditioner once I get out the shower.

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No obvious benefit for my dry hair and oily scalp

Good but...

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For one, you have to love the smell or you'll have a bad time. If you know how the liquor Amareto smells like...that's what you'll put on your hair. I love the smell so that's not my complaint. I just didn't see much improvement on my super dry hair (and scalp) so I didn't reorder. But the product could work amazingly on you, who knows!! PS, please excuse my english!

Good everyday conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected better based on the reviews but I am happy with the purchase. It has a nice smell and its not overly hydrating which might be better for darker hair. I have dark blonde hair and need to use a more hydrating conditioner at least once a week if I am using this product.

Just Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.