Just Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an average conditioner to me. I use Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Shampoo with this conditioner and sometimes get itchy scalp. So I don't know if it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is causing the itchy scalp as I wash my hair everyday. I don't have itchy scalp problems with other conditioners.

I wanted to love this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...and my hair feels soft after wash, but only for a few days. After that my scalp begins to smell, and I'll have to wash it again... This does not happen with the other shampoos and conditions I've tried, so I don't think I'll buy again...

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sister like this, but she didn't liked that the hair felt hard to brush after usage. Then after she used this and the conditioner. Will probably not buy again, even it got good ingredients. She will continue using these until theire empty.

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't smooth my hair, did nothing for it. I have thick wavy hair and need more.

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Normalito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gustan los ingredientes, deja el pelo muy suave pero no me quita el frizz que suele tener el pelo rizado. No creo que vuelva a comprarlo.

LC from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sūtu jau vairākas reizes. Patīk. Konsistence šķidrāka nekā tradicionāli pierasts, bet nogludina matus labi.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No silicon. It smells so good too. Will buy it again.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair says thank you to this mask :-)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved this, made my hair shiny and lasted!