Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for normal, oily and fine and limp hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan and sea buckthorn seed oils and cocoa seed butter, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, quinoa protein extract, echinacea stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, peppermint and rosemary essential oils, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride and behentrimonium chloride, antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

A Real Cure For My Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says! I use it with the Pure Mint Echinacea Shampoo and I'm loving it! My hair never smelled and looked healthier!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell and leaves hair smooth and shiny

Moisturising Luscious Locks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful conditioner, you don't need as much as a normal conditioner as it slides through your hair effortlessly. Super moisturising without weighing you hair down, has the lightest of touch.

Organic Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, my hair needs a little help looking fuller when I wash it and this conditioner does the trick. I love the organic ingredients like Acai Berry and Rosehips and it smells like Mint!

excellent for fine/limp hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy to rinse off, leaving my hair lightweight, moist and silky. the smell is truly fresh, i really love it. the cooling effect of mint is not obvious, ok to use in winter.

Not sure about volume

Posted by Celinem on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Detangles and nourishes, but give no volume. Just a classic conditioner.

Acure Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, does not irritate my scalp and does not make my hair greasy. My hair feels clean and smooth. It also does help with giving my hair some body.

Oily and heavy??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair past my shoulders, a little dry on the ends. This product did not add volume to my hair... My hair looked like it was wet, it was so weighed down. I thought I'd give it another shot and blow-dried my hair to see if it would help... It was a little better,but I actually had to use dry shampoo on it to make it look okay for work... I often use shampoo or conditioners that might be a little too heavy for my hair, and even they don't have this effect. Bit of a bummer!

Alopecia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using this conditioner, i noticed that my hair was smoother, however my scalp now has bald patches. Not sure why this has happened, but the product definitely makes your hair feel thicker and smoother. Not sure about my bald patches though, first time this has happened to me :/