Good Tasting dark chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and has no medicine taste! I have it for my dessert at lunch and don't mind taking my calcium!k

Good replacement for calcium supplement. Tastes yummy too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This would be a tasty and convenient calcium supplement. For those who can't take milk like myself due to lactose intolerant (I'm allergic to fresh milk!), hence this would be a good substitute. Dark chocolate is also a healthier option. It tastes so yummy sometimes it's hard to resist to having only 1 disk a day. Worth buying!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'll never forget the first time I had this. I was expecting something bland and plain and instead....this is actual chocolate! It's clear why there's a warning on the package not to have more than 2-3 a day. You'll want too! It's real chocolate that's delicious!

Tastes like real chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious and tastes like real chocolate! The packaging was great, and I actually looked forward to eating these each day.

Tastes great but melts...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product tastes great and has no gluten or dairy. Problem is though that it melts extremely easily if not refrigerated. Just within the few seconds of peeling the foil off it already melted and stuck to fingers. By the time I got it via international shipping, it was quite a mess. Not suitable for shipping without refrigeration.

Gets the job done, but not terribly tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A bit waxy for my taste...

Bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don’t like to give any star ,but the product is old