Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product I take it at night time mainly to help me sleep, along with Gaba sometimes. It doesn't make you sleepy but it calms you down so you can sleep deeply and naturally

Sound asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like this product as it has minimal “other” ingredients. Getting a better night’s sleep too. The pricing is good at iherb & shipping to Australia is reasonably quick, very happy.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it was helping me, did't find any difference...

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing to help with stress or sleep. I was disappointed as I trust the quality of Physician Formulas products.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks I can see first results. I take one at morning and one 5 HTP at evening. Also 3 mg of Melatonin at evening.

Helping me sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am taking this along with Melatonin and 5-HTP and is helping me sleep deeper. Now I quit prescription sleep pills.

good combo with stimulants - keeps you calm and focused while energised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Can't feel very noticeable effects... maybe there is a very slight calming, is why I rate it 4 stars. But theoretically, its great combo with stimulants like caffeine and others to keep you calm while energised and stay concentrated at the same time, which is great for work, that requires it, like mine. It is when you need a lot of energy and stay focused for a long time while sitting by the desk, but don't want to be jumping around or jumping thoughts after some strong coffee or tea. This is how I use it.

Advanced Physician Formulas, Inc., L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rating 4/5

Good dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for relaxation and sleep.

I do not know...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...for some people it is very helpful, but for me- only little effect. But it is not placebo.

1 2