Good quality...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a good starting choice since I had never used Mucuna before, and because the dose was less than the other brands. Just one or two capsules per day definitely makes a difference for me. More energy, improved libido. No extra fillers. Will order again.

Reduces Cortisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I began using this a year ago when my lady landed in the hospital with critical health issues. What I first noticed was that whenever I got some serious news from the doctors or nurses, or by phone, I would get the adrenaline burst, but quickly would stabilize and start thinking clearly. Since then, I've used this every day, in the mornings while waking up. The effect lasts the whole day, I'd say around 16+ hours. The more I study it, the more I see that the *natural* dopamine in the product seems to turn off the amygdala glands. These little glands, in my opinion, determine whether we're thinking OBjectively (turned off), or SUBjectively (turned on). Panic, anxiety, fear and worry, as well as pessimism and depression are more a function of subjective thinking. This product seems to stop or slow down that type of thinking, moving me towards objectivity. Aside from having no side effects over the year, taking 1 capsule every day, I also notice no other physical effect. There's no "high," nor is there any particular feeling at all on a physical level. Neither does it prevent me from sleeping. When I've had to take a second one at night, to overcome major worry, I've slept better. I only notice that I don't get panicked. I still get upset and so forth, with a crisis, but that feeling doesn't last. As such, I recommend this highly for anyone in a high-stress situation or people running into crisis situations from time to time.

I will buy this one again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I reed fantastic evident journals that claim that this increase your testosterone levels. Thumb up but need to give this more time to my system. Lesser brainfog.

psg

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good quality produce ,will purchase again

I don't Receive My Shipment