Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ray Sahelian has good info on his site about this form of Lipoic Acid. I take it, along with other supplements, for the prevention of cataracts and aging in general.

Posted by Gemini on June 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

No problems with this, it feels to be an effective dose, higher doses of another type gave me heartburn

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have start taking R-ALA a few years ago because it is a very good antioxidant and it is now the part of my everyday antioxidant soup. I have started with this product and I found it great without nasty fillers even with simple gelatine I dont have any problems since Im using this type of caps. I cut this caps to a half it is enough for my body to take daily something arround 25mg I have try also in the past with high doses 50mg and over and have been allways very nervous so 25mg and thats it super value for 120 days. Im also on Xarelto ( rivaroxaban ) have done blood test and this dosage dont affect on it in my case but be ware everybody is a different.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This supplement seems to be giving me some relief of the discomfort I have been dealing with for over 4 years now, I may try increasing the daily dosage to see if it helps more.

very potent

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

very potent prodcut

No complaints

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have for anyone, really! I discovered this while searching for beneficial supplements for my diabetic husband! R-Lipoic Acid is one the most amazing antioxidants I've seen. Not only does it function as a antioxidant, even when damaged, but it restores other antioxidants as well!

No harsh pill fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the supplements I use every day for dementia prevention. I like that it is a very clean product (no harsh pill fillers). Other supplement makers would do well to copy Advance Physician Formula in this respect.

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

No adverse reaction or negative effects. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!