Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have start taking R-ALA a few years ago because it is a very good antioxidant and it is now the part of my everyday antioxidant soup. I have started with this product and I found it great without nasty fillers even with simple gelatine I dont have any problems since Im using this type of caps. I cut this caps to a half it is enough for my body to take daily something arround 25mg I have try also in the past with high doses 50mg and over and have been allways very nervous so 25mg and thats it super value for 120 days. Im also on Xarelto ( rivaroxaban ) have done blood test and this dosage dont affect on it in my case but be ware everybody is a different.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ray Sahelian has good info on his site about this form of Lipoic Acid. I take it, along with other supplements, for the prevention of cataracts and aging in general.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This supplement seems to be giving me some relief of the discomfort I have been dealing with for over 4 years now, I may try increasing the daily dosage to see if it helps more.

very potent

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very potent prodcut

Great

Posted by Gemini on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No problems with this, it feels to be an effective dose, higher doses of another type gave me heartburn

No complaints

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have for anyone, really! I discovered this while searching for beneficial supplements for my diabetic husband! R-Lipoic Acid is one the most amazing antioxidants I've seen. Not only does it function as a antioxidant, even when damaged, but it restores other antioxidants as well!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No adverse reaction or negative effects. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!