Best Magnesium Capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

no magnesium stearate

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

Magnesium essential mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a magnesium malate with as few fillers as possible. This one didn't contain Stearic Acid or Magnesium Stearate, so I tried this brand.

Great product with high levels og malic acid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for detoxifying aluminium. I can feel that it is a great product, with high levels of malic acid. I am recommending it to friends and clients.

Good

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best way to absorb magnesium is topically, but it's certainly good to send some through your system internally to keep things moving. If you're not having regular bowel movements, this will help that happen. I was pretty clogged up, so it takes me 4-5 capsules before I notice any difference.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by karishma on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps me with aches and pain and soothes muscles. What's also good is that it does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid.

Better Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these at night with a Calcium-Magnesium Citramate from Thorne for a much better quality sleep. Really happy with it.

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

Good source of magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only form of magnesium that doesn't cause me nor my family members diarrhoea. It helps prevent leg cramps and constipation. Good that it does not contain magnesium stearate nor silicon dioxide.

1 2