Best multivitamin - well formulated and it DOES NOT INCREASE MY APPETITE!!!

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core) is the best multivitamin available. It is very well formulated. I have taken many multivitamins (including the famous Life Extension Mix) and they ALL increase my appetite - which makes me gain weight. However, AOR Ortho-Core does not seem to increase my appetite, which is very importantant. I decided to take Ortho-Core with a greens supplement such as Vibrant Greens. Most multivitamins increase appetite. Doctors don't admit it, but if you carefully study each vitamin on PubMed, you will discover things such as: "Vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying". What happens after gastric emptying has been accomplished? You get hungry again! I still take a good multivitamin every day for the other health effects, which are comprehensively proven by science. In addition to a multivitamin, I take a good greens drink such as Vibrant Greens or Green Fields - which doesn't contain added vitamins.

The Multi

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suppose you don't want to take a bunch of different supplements. You want to make it easy on yourself. The problem is that many multi vitamins suck. They will have too much of one thing and not enough of another. Or certain vitamins may be in cheap, noneffective forms the body can't utilize. This multi is expensive, but it delivers the right nutrients in the right doses. Just look at that ingredient list. This is some seriously smart nutrition right here, and it's worth every penny.

The Best Multi...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Previously I was using the Life Extension Mix multivitamin / multimineral. I switched to the AOR brand and felt the difference; it is a superior product. AOR provides the best source of bioactive B vitamins. This multi does not supply the B1 benfotiamine as in the AOR Advanced B Complex though. Many people need methylated folate; estimates run as high as 50%. So folate is really a poor option to go into a multi. AOR takes this a step further and supplies the most bioactive forms of B vitamins in general, not just methylated folate. In my opinion AOR products are superior to pretty much any vitamin supplements I have tried. I use their NAC / ALA as well. By the way, these multivitamin / multimineral manufacturers and suppliers that do not supply bioactive forms of vitamins and minerals know they don't. It is all about making money I suspect. Here in the US, most all the premier multivitamin suppliers, including Standard Process and Pure Encapsulations, are just not up to speed like AOR is.

The Perfect Formula

Posted by Infernity on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to take many diff pills, until I started taking this, it has pretty much everything the body needs to balance your diet properly and keep you just a tad bit younger. If you must choose one- take Orthocore without a doubt. + It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

A well balanced food suplement to complement your diete.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnozed one year ago with diabetes. I searched on the net and I establish for myself the best diete and treatment. The result was that I lost 10 kg of weight and I have totaly under control my sugar level (below 6.00) An important part of my success was the OrthoCore Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral as a food suplement. I feel extremely well and I think that this is thanks to one of the best balanced food suplements which complements my new diete.

It's the best multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried MANY multies, Animal Pak, Opti-Men, Adam, Anavite, Life Force to name a few. This is THE BEST, hands down. Excellent quality, tons of research, ideal ratios and forms. AOR is really top notch company and, although Ortho-Core is expensive, the results make it worth every euro. I add vitamin C (the only drawback I find) and I'm complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Best Multi out, high grade lot's of research

Posted by Lawrencep93 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great multi, tonnes of research, doesn't change colour of my pee. Can be a little expensive, but iherb is cheap compared to buying it locally in my country.

Love this Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very ill two years ago, that is when I found this product and have been taking ever since. Its the most comprehensive Multivitamin you can get... its very much a part of my alkalizing program/diet.