These crackers are awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found these before at Trader Joe’s and really liked they taste good and that their high in fiber. I will continue to buy these crackers for their quality.

Posted by archeiherb on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a kind of healthy sesame biscuit.I can't stop eating and finish whole bag in very short time.

best whole wheat cracker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are the best crackers we have ever tasted. for whole wheat they have a great taste and hardly any calories.we love them and go thru about 20 boxes a month. thankyou for carrying them

Four decades plus of greatness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found Ak-Mak when I was pregnant with my first child. I wanted to eat healthy for me and my baby, so Ak-Mak was a great choice. And, forty years later, I still love them. Plain, with cheese,with jam,with soups, salads, they are a delicious, low-calorie snack. Thanks for sticking around. By the way, I resorted to mail ordering them, as I can't find them here in the markets anymore.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are tasty, low in fat, and healthy!

Ak-Mak Sesame Crackers

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I can find this product in many grocery stores, I am disabled so getting out shopping is a chore. Now I can buy them online. Very affordable and prompt shipping! Will reorder from iHerb again.

Yummy & healthy!

Posted by pyngsg on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this crackers and it taste good even when eaten plain! Will buy again and wish iherb will lower the price so that i can buy more!

Ak-Mak Crackers are the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist recommended I eat these crackers as a snack instead of reaching for pretzels or chips. Spread some hummus on the crackers and you are good to go. These are not easy to find in the grocery store, and I was very happy to find them here on iHerb.com. Will be ordering more!

Best snack-cracker in the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Not overly sweetened like most other crackers. Healthy ingredients. Great for dipping hummus or eating cheese. Our local groceries stopped carrying it, and IHerb has the best prices by far, and fast easy shipping. (Buy enough and shipping is free.)

Surprisingly This Is Really Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this at first, but it’s surprisingly tasty and flavorful, love the sesame seeds.

1 2 3 4