Very moisturizing, strong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really moisturizing. I cannot use it on my face because it's too much, but it's wonderful on my heels, legs and elbows. I cut myself with a paper the other day and this cream really speeded up the process of healing. It smells like some Indian meal though, and the smell lingers on for a while. So, if I want to use it on my hair, besides using a really small quantity and applying it only to the ends of my hair, I apply it at night so the smell is not as noticeable in the morning.

Feels great but not for oily skin

Posted by HairyMonkey on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried the cream on my face first. The texture is very rich and needs to be warmed in palms before application. Even though I did this it was quite difficult to distribute evenly on my face. I had red spots around my nose (not sure if this was because of the cream but is stopped once I stopped using the cream on my face). Also, even after applying only a small amount of cream my face felt oily as if the skin had not absorbed the cream. I put the cream aroud my eyes gently and it works perfectly, no redness, no irritation only smooth and glowing skin. I started to apply the cream on my body after shower instead and my skin feels moisturized and pampered. I definitely would recommend this cream to people with very dry/ dry skin. You also have to get used to a very specific "natural kind of" smell.

Nice rich cream for nighttime

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this instead of Egyptian magic that isn't available here anymore and this works nicely! Very oily and rich, works great on my face at night.