Great soap for hair, face and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap to wash my face, body and hair (dreaded). I don't find it too drying on my skin (combination/mature) and it rinses out of my dreads well with no signs of dry scalp. Lathers well for me in the town water supply here. The aroma is really nice too - not overpowering. I've tended to avoid liquid soaps for various reasons (packaging and ingredients) but happy I gave Alaffia a whirl. Will be purchasing these soaps again.

Alaffia AFrica Black Soap Eucalyptus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good soap! It doesn't lather very much, but I don't mind that. I use it with an anti-bacterial soap, both used together; scrub the body with a body brush. It leaves the skin feeling very soft! Scrub it into the soles of the feet, it softens the rough skin there. I add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the bottle, to increase the benefits/fragrance of eucalyptus (very good germ killer, mould killer, leaves everything fresh and clean). And no, it does not leave a smell on the skin....if anything, after using this soap, the skin smells of nothing at all, just fresh and clean. I haven't used it as a shampoo, or for shaving legs, but will probably try it, soon , for these purposes. iHerb, PLEASE STOCK THE LARGER BOTTLE (double size of this bottle). That would be longer lasting, and good value for money. Top product! Thank you Alaffia. And really good to read on the bottle's label that the profits contribute to building schools and other facilities in the communities where the soap comes from. Buy this product and you get to feel clean on the outside, and feel good on the inside, too! Thank you also to iHerb. Shipped to Australia in less than a week. Good service. Keep up the good work!

gel za umivanje obraza

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ne izsuši kože, vendar sem dobila izdelek z nekoliko okvarjeno pumpico.

Smells like........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my face and its great leaves face super clean and refreshing kinda smells like pine sol but great product . i will also use it to shave and may try it on my hair

apart from nubian heritage this is the only body wash in our home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great soap for not only body but head. I even use it as shaving soap. So good.

Thank you ! Amazing !

Posted by Manonlabrebette on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair, they get oily easily. A friend told me about this shampoo so I bought it here on Iherb so I gave it a try. It works wonderfully for me. I absolutely love it. I don't think I will ever buy something else again, except maybe for the smell. It smells clean but nothing special. Since I use this shampoo I feel like my hair is so happy, shiny, glossy ( I use the alba cocoa conditionner with it) . I use it also on my face and my skin got a lot better ( my pores seems smaller) and I don't need to use makeup fondation anymore. Plus, it's all natural... Thank you for this product !

exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

exellent product...i love the herbal smell and i use it for showering and shaving legs....skin is soft and clean after ..i will buy it again

Item arrived damage after 1.5 month waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cap is damaged. Poor packaging and really bad packing/delivery.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better than the unscented one

Smells good and cleanses nicely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle cleanser that doesn’t irritate my combo, acne-prone skin. Also find that it removes makeup quite well.

1 2