Not bad - too heavy for my fine hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have limp, shapeless hair which drooops quickly. This is not for me. It feels and smells great, and is probably great on thick, curly hair.

LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have super thin & fine hair, it moisturizes without weighing it down. I noticed an improvement in texture and appearance with the first use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very thick, creamy, and economic, because you need just a little of it. The hairs becomes easy to brush. No feeling of the dried hairs. I liked it!

My favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite conditioner, used with the Alaffia Coconut and Shea Daily Hydrating Shampoo. I have fine straight hair and it does not weigh it down. Just the right amount of conditioning. I love the earthy smell too.

Excellent product for thick, curly hair (as leave-in too, at least for me!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this conditioner for my hair. I have exceptionally thick and very curly, curly hair (3c I would say). I use this conditioner on top of another one and actually leave a good amount of it in my hair (not the way it's supposed to be used, but works for me), and then I let it dry. My curly hair is then moisturized and weighted down, and looks super shiny. I haven't found another conditioner that can do this. :)

Produit vraiment excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Comme toujours chez Alaffia, la qualité est au rendez-vous : masque merveilleux pour les cheveux secs, odeur divine, ingrédients parfaits... j'adooooore !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

deja el pelo muy suave y brillante

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner daily for my long unruly thick curly hair. It's the only conditioner that doesnt weigh my hair down but gives it a soft silky feel without buildup. Also smells like an expensive salon treatment. The scent is therapeutic.

Alaffia Coconut Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Alaffia Coconut Coconut Conditioner used to be an excellent product, but over the years the company has changed their formulas for hair products, so I became allergic to a lot of their products. The pure shea butter unscented is the only one I buy on a regular basis. I gave this conditioner to my sister, I was allergic to it unfortunately.

1 2