The best consist / Лучший состав

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я не знаю шампуня с составом натуральнее. Шампунь довольно густой, пенится неплохо, промывает волосы хорошо. К сожалению, этот шампунь лишает волосы объема, что для моих тонких негустых волос недопустимо. I do not know the shampoo with more natural ingredients. The shampoo is quite thick, foams well, cleans hair well. Unfortunately, this shampoo deprives the hair of volume, what is unacceptable for my thin sparse hair.

Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I echo the opinion posted by others. You won't notice any significant change that this shampoo does to your hair until you switch to other ones. In this sense it is superior. I have oily scalp and long, thin, fine hair. Very hard to manage.This shampoo thoroughly cleanse my scalp and hair without drying them out after two-month daily wash. It leaves my hair weightless, silky smooth and moderately shiny (I don't like my hair to be super shiny, it looks artificial).I highly recommend it.

great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo, mint smell, gives volume and air to my hair

Don't like it - шампунь мне не понравился.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The main reason why I bought this shampoo - I love the smell of coffee. This smell is very strange - it is something else, but not coffee. It's very confused hair. It does not suit my hair completely. Even the hair conditioner of the same company (Alaffia, Daily Hydrating Conditioner, Coconut & Shea) was not helpful. Основная причина, почему я купила этот шампунь - я обожаю запах кофе. Но этот шампунь пахнет чем угодно, только не кофе. Кроме этого он очень путает волосы. Даже кондиционер для волос той же фирмы не очень мне помог. Этот шампунь совсем не подошёл моим волосам и я не буду покупать его ещё раз.

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of shampoo is more mint than coffee (though these two scents together are pretty interesting, but not bad!). The first try was perfect - I got that squeaky clean feeling, though I never got that feeling as strong on later usages. Of course it foams not too much and I always wash my hair twice, but that is the same with all organic shampoos. I love the ingredients - the list is clean and simple! Already have next bottle (lavander coconut) in my shelf.

Great scent, but leaves residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this shampoo together with the matching conditioner. I loved the scent, and it seems to do a good job of cleansing, but after rinsing, there was a waxy residue. Over the course of a few days, this resulted in dull, limp hair. My hair is very fine, so people with other hair types might end up with better results. The other problem with this product is the packaging, which is a fairly stiff plastic that doesn't dispense the product easily.

Great shampoo

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Everything about it is great. No complaints at all!

More disadvantages than advantages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Overall the product does what it promises. It gives fine hair a lot of texture and volume. The smell is wonderful. However, leaves a strange residue. Does not work well in combination with other products, like sprays or mousses. So definitely would not work for people, who don't like the feeling of products in their hair. It is difficult to lather, have to use a lot of product for each hair wash, even for short hair. Would not re- purchase.

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT AFTER WAITING 2 MONTHS TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED AND EXCHANGING 6 E-MAILS WITH THE COMPANY,THE PACHAGE STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED!!!

Helps Stop Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle, and wow I've noticed a dramatic decrease in my hair shedding! The coffee in this shampoo is actually literally the strongest coffee made- it has the highest amount of caffeine. It's also a major plus that there's only a few ingredients. Best shampoo ever!!!

1 2 3