not that much effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not too much effective

Great for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It´s great for acne, the scrub is kinda harsh so its important to not use too much or scrub too hard with it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but not great. Good for the face but the exfoliating granules are too fine to use on the body.

Exfoliante

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Como exfoliante corporal se queda corto, el granulo es demasiado fino. Sin embargo, como exfoliante facial es una opción muy interesante, ya que funciona bien y, además, tiene ácido salicilico, por lo que ayuda con los granitos.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, it's a scrub, so it's doing its job as one, but I didn't notice any change about my acne.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleases with this scrub. It perfectly exfoliates my face. I have also tried to apply it on my body. The skin feels smooth and soft after it. One negative thing: I apply it every day on my face and someitmes the skin get dry, but after applying a day cream all is fine.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a ok product

do like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i m using it once a week just for face.. before applying my mask, and i really like it. .

Great solution - for a while... not for sensitive skin

Posted by NinaNystuen on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product surprised me. I expected it to somewhat work - but for me it didn't jut reduce the pimples and acne a lot - it also took care of stuff like ingrown hairs efficiently! It smells nice and is eas to apply and wash off as well. Highly recommended! Edit; This is appearantly a very strong formula, and after a while of using it according to its instructions it actually made my skin suddenly blister and fall of - just like a burn. I guess you should steer away from this if you're skin is sensitive