Awesome

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This little thing lasts longer than you would expect from the size, and really helps my skin a lot. It can sting a bit on zits, but it passes in about 30 seconds - and the results are worth it. I actually use it all over my face at night and have seen a massive improvement. My skin is also very sensitive, so for this to work without causing a rash or acute dryness is a huge plus.

Helps with clearing bad acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alba Botanica is a wonderful brand. After using this product for only a few weeks I have noticed good results, my skin has become more clean & bright (less redish and patches due to bad acne breakouts) Highly recommend if you are having problem with pimples -- Use with Alba Botanica Deep Pore Wash --

Helps with Acne and Pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Treatment Gel is good for Acne and Pimples. But it can be very drying for the skin if used every day. The pimple spot will dry up and the skin peel away. Just make sure you put it on the pimple or acne spot only and not spread it around otherwise the surrounding skin will also peel.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dry the imperfection, perfect for the little acné spot

Natural but Doesn't Clear in 4 Hours

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it does reduce the size, just not within 4 hours. Anyway, I still like it.

Salicyic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a 2% salacyic acid gel it works better than most.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for some reason, these have very little effect on me & i really wanted to like this ):

Didnt notice a change in my skin...

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel works MUCH better & its non-drying, wears well under makeup

Good

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this yet

Fast results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried this product earlier and it never disappoints. Zits are immediately softened and effectively treated. Bought four tubes as the product is not available in my country.