the best vegan lotion so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegan lotion for my skin so far. I have really oily skin so even this doesn't keep my face matte all day and it hasn't made my skin worse (I'm very prone to pimples). Happy with the price/quality :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stands up to its name 👍

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oily, sensitive skin here. I used to use Clean & Clear moisturizer until I began looking for cruelty-free hygiene products. The feel of this acnedote oil-control lotion is a bit heavier than Clean & Clear, as well as twice the price, but I'm getting used to it and luckily I can afford it as well. So far, it's worked well to help keep my face and neck clear, and it definitely has the right to boast its claim on oil control. I usually use it at night-- even while jogging in the morning, I'll be sweating, but my skin won't feel oily at all, just sweaty.

great to acne

Posted by ILOVESKIN on February 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

great to acne

Absorbs quickly and non greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's better than the alba botanic moisturizer in keeping the skin non greasy but I recently discovered that there are really fine fiber things in my cream. I uncapped it cos I accidentally squeezed waaaay too much out and wanted to put back the uncontaminated parts. Then I see these small clear fibers in it. I squeeze out more to see if its just me but its not. Every squeeze has those tiny clear fibers. Is that normal?? It's not like cotton fiber or anything but they are there and they go on my face. I don't react to this product or anything but it was a strange discovery!! Next time u use it can u take a REALLY close look????? Pls write a review and comment on this someone!!