► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was not so good for me.

좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

아침 세안 후 기초 바를때 쓰는데 괜찮은거 같아요. 촉촉하고 오일프리라 그런지 많이 기름지지도 않아서 아침용으로 쓰기엔 좋은것같네요. 근데 향이 썩 마음에 들진 않지만 못 쓸만큼은 아니라 쓰고있는데 호불호가 좀 갈릴것같긴해요.

Almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, absorbs quickly, doesn't make my skin oily and shiny throughout the day, gel like consistency is very light. The moisturizer didn't cause any irritation or break-outs. The only downside to it is that it leaves my skin a little bit dry.

Easily absorb

Posted by Mummyhedysingapore on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky, easily absorbed n smell great

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin that is acne prone. This is hands down the best oil-free moisturiser I have ever used. Granted, I have been using the wrong ones all along, i.e., not oil free. One interesting thing I found while using this, is that it has a minor anti-pimple effect. Not surprising since it's focus ingredients are Aloe Vera and Green Tea. I gave this 4 and not 5 stars because of the price. It's a little beyond my budget since I don't live in the US but I am still very willing to repurchase this in the foreseeable future simply because it just works! The test I used was in comparison with my previous moisturiser; how long can it keep my skin shine-free. At least 7 to 8 hours (in humid weather mind you, at least for my skin).

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizing for normal or dry skin.like it.

it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good moisturizer,but if you want somthing more that that you won't get it =)

So far its pretty good....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time to use this product and apparently it is working on me.