YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for summer!

Oil free gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural oil free moisturizer. It is non irritating and feels lovely on my face.

Very good for sensetive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is very good. I have sensetive skin which could become oily but also could be dry after using not suitable cosmetics or bad weather, but this moisturizer solved all this problems, and also could be used before make up. I used it for several monthes and now can add that it is both good for Russian winter and Mediterrainian summer, skin always looks and feels fresh and moistened

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My only criticism is that the package leaks a little bit. Otherwise it's really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though

Really hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly as part of my skincare routine. Love that its oil free as I have oily as f**k skin and am acne prone. This doesn't worsen my skin. With a bunch of other stuff I use this makes my skin nice and soft. Great for summer too. Has a nice smell as well. Different but nice. It's great under makeup and doesn't feel heavy or overly greasy.