YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

A little feels so good and goes a long way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer. It takes very little to moisturize my face every morning.I wash my face at night to remove the daily oils and dirt that seem to cause "whiteheads." But everyone knows that even face soaps are drying. Since using Alba Botanica and the Rosewater mister before I start my day, my face feels soft and smooth and my complexion problem has lessened a lot!

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect consistency. Not to oily and not too light. Does not dry out the face.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for summer!

Oil free gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural oil free moisturizer. It is non irritating and feels lovely on my face.

Very good for sensetive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is very good. I have sensetive skin which could become oily but also could be dry after using not suitable cosmetics or bad weather, but this moisturizer solved all this problems, and also could be used before make up. I used it for several monthes and now can add that it is both good for Russian winter and Mediterrainian summer, skin always looks and feels fresh and moistened

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My only criticism is that the package leaks a little bit. Otherwise it's really good.