Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My only criticism is that the package leaks a little bit. Otherwise it's really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though

Really hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly as part of my skincare routine. Love that its oil free as I have oily as f**k skin and am acne prone. This doesn't worsen my skin. With a bunch of other stuff I use this makes my skin nice and soft. Great for summer too. Has a nice smell as well. Different but nice. It's great under makeup and doesn't feel heavy or overly greasy.

Fresh and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh —maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is very pleasant too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect consistency. Not to oily and not too light. Does not dry out the face.

Love it!

Posted by shenaan on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for two weeks only, but definitely fell in love with the product. It makes my skin so soft that I simply can't stop touching it! And, what's important, the effect holds till the end of the day. It has light texture and also very light and pleasant smell. The only minus is that it leaves my face a bit shiny, but it can be dealt with. Great moisturizer for summer time. I'd definitely buy it again.

Really good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it only for 3 days now, but I totally love it! It smells good and the texture is very light and suitable for summer.

I'm in love

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! It's light and oil free and it doesn't give me that greasy shiny face some other moisturizers give me. It has a soft and nice scent, it's reasonably priced and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Even in the cold winter in Northern Europe. I use it every morning and it lasts about two months. I have used Dr Hauschka rose cream before, which was about four times as expensive as this cream. But this stuff works just as well and maybe even better. As long as they sell this, I will buy this. I use the Alba Botanica Jasmin cream at night. That cream is somewhat heavier.

Great Moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great light scent and leaves skin hydrated.

#1 moisturizer for my skin

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this moisturizer for almost a year. I'm 20, I have combination(really oily t-zone) and sensitive skin with mild acne. This cream...is just a miracle. I use it after shower and it absorbs INSTANTLY!!(rub a pea sised amount of this between hands and then dab it on face). It gives my face a fresh feeling,has never irritated my skin, has never been greasy, moisturizes great, wears perfect under makeup, and for those who feel "oilier" I recommend rubbing a little bit of this with pure aloe vera gel between your hands (50-50) and apply it on your face. So refreshing! The cream has thin-medium consistancy, the fragrance is not very subtle, but still pleasant. Always use this with clean hands, cause it's in a plastic jar and you don't want to contaminate the product =)