Love it! Great for eczema/sensitive/dry skin conditions!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything for the eczema on my hands. Spent tons of money on expensive creams and even used prescriptions that never worked. I use this everytime after I wash my hands and at night before bed and it absorbs right away (even though it is very thick and creamy) and it doesn't sting, irritate or aggrivate like some lotions do when you have cracked or super dry skin. The doctor looked at my hands and was surprised at how much better my hands have gotten. I also use this after shower and it smells great and my skin has never been softer or more moisturized! The first time I used it my husband asked what I ate for dessert! It smells great but not too strong. Highly recommend! Love the larger bottle!

smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

goes on smoothly and sinks right in...smells divine..I think though its not quite as moisturising as I would have hoped (I have dry dry skin)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells chocolaty!!! Cocoa butter... Very moisturizing and yummy!!! Big contant. A repeat 4 me!!!

Fav body cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Loved the smaller bottle so much that I ordered this one to have for use at home. Smells great and is awesome in winter. Will reorder again. (but won`t need to for awhile- it lasts a long time)

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never knew that Alba was such a good brand. I've tried so many lotions from iherb, and this is by far the best. It has a very light cocoa smell and the best thing though is how it feels. I actually look forward to putting this non-greasy lotion on after a shower- it's quite a luxurious experience, and it makes my skin feel sooooo good!

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. Has a wonderfully light cocoa fragrance. Absorbs quickly into the skin. Moisturizes and relieves the itching from dry winter skin. Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this body lotion! It's GREAT for dry skin, and the smell is delicious. Smells like a hot cup of cocoa <3 I always seem to want a piece of chocolate after putting this cream on:)) since the smell is rather "strong" (but delicious), i never use any perfume the day i put it on, because i think the parfume would collide with the smell of cocoa.The smell does calm down after a little while though. I highly recomend this cream!

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, has a pleasant and intense aroma (very strong). I will definitely buy it more than once!

Soft Happy Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best lotions I've tried - and I've tried hundreds in my life. It smells divine, absorbs into the skin fast and yet leaves it silky smooth. It's economical and has wonderful, natural ingredients. I adore it.

alba botanical cocoa butter hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Of all the hand creams, etc. that I have ever tried, this is by far the very best. Several of my family members have tried the alba botanical cocoa butter cream and are equally impressed with the results.