Dry oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.

Bad for your clothes but good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been putting this on in the morning when i go running and its not too hot. It sprays on nicely and works a treat - my skin even feels more moisturised in general, however it does stain clothes so caution is needed!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

form Italy: it's really effective, I have white and sensitive skin: I used it only once for half an hour and I got already tanned without burning, and the smell is so good!!!!!

Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sunscreen has a nice smell and does not feel greasy. I will order this product again and will buy some for my daughter when she visits us in Florida for Christmas. I have not had any break outs on my face like with so many sunscreens.

not greasy

Posted by eccolife on April 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, not greasy, very good product!

I looove the tropical smell

Posted by tinatherese on October 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I ordered this product, it is absolutely amazing and the smell is heavenly!! My sister tried it and really want one too!! I havnt seen anything like this, its natural, no chemicals, beautiful smell that does not set of my allergies.. I will definately buy again and also use for presents!!

Works well but moderate toxicity

Posted by funkydharma on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells fantastic and is easy to apply and rub-in. on the EWG cosmetics database there is incomplete information about the ingredients and the ones they do know about aren't the best you can get on the market. unfortunately, i often find that the least toxic ones ie Badger, are either pasty, have separated or are crazy expensive.

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is great, like you're at the beach, application is easy and it's great for daily use. Makes your pins look all shiny and sleek.

Wonderfull smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

And beautiful feeling of summer. Great product, it works

Smells heavenly

Posted by doppelganger on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product, Smells heavenly and has a great dry oil consistency, It isn't heavy at all and provides a slight protection with SPF 15. I will repurchase!