Good

Posted by jodeeharding on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works goods. Covers blemishes and helps them heal faster.

It works! Pimples either reduce or disappeared.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using Alba Botanica Acne line products and my acne was slowly improving but after using this fast fix, the rate of improvement was just tremendous. No longer seeing huge pimples and did notice a reduction of pimples. Good that the colour matches closely to the skin colour which makes it act like a concealer as well. A definite must try. My skin type is oily.

It REALLY is a fast fix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking to zap that zit away then this is the product for you! One of the main acne-fighting ingredients contained within this tiny tube is sulfur which is amazing for drying up pimples and preventing new ones from popping up. I'm very happy I have found this little solution to keeping my blemishes at bay and clearing up my complexion. Just don't use too much because overuse can cause slight dryness of the skin, everything in moderation as we know ;D

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will be ordering this again.

Great Product, Issue with Site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product and appreciated the great deal, however I had an issue writing this review-the website didn't respond and had an error loading on their part. It was going to be 5 stars, but after this experience-I am leaving 3.

sheer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very sheer, don't expect to conceal your blemishes with this product. It definitely help fixing my pimple and I like that I can use it under makeup

It Does Work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product effective for the treatment of pimples as long as I caught them early. I would apply a thin layer over the blemish at night and in the morning, there would be a significant reduction in both size and redness. I noticed the earlier I was able to treat it, the better I found it reduced the healing time. The creme is tinted and unlike one reviewer noted, I did not detect any type of sulfur smell. I found this worked well for pimples, but didn't really see any faster results when used on whiteheads or blackheads. Overall, I would buy this again.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great with pimple, but it is really light so it is not great at covering.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works super well! I didn't know it was tinted but I don't mind it because it helps to cover the redness. this is perfect for those spots you find pop up in the morning and you know will be aggravated by the time you get home from work.

very quickly dries pimples