סבון פנים מעולה!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

יש לו ריח נעים ומרקם ג'ל שכזה. יש תחושה מאוד חלקה ורכה אחרי השטיפה. כבר אחרי יומיים של שימוש (בוקר וערב) שמתי לב לשינוי בפצעונים שהיו לי. אחלה מוצר!

good cleanser

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This will be my 3rd order. Bought this cleanser for my girl and seems like her pimples has reduce and under control... my husband using it too.

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It helps me to reduce the oil in my skin. I highly recommend it.

Excellent soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, pleasant scent. Does wonders for the skin. There have been significant changes after two days of use. Highly recommend!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On my third tube. It's really gentle and doesn't leave my face feeling dry. However, I must say that if you wear makeup this won't do a good job of removing it.

Good facial wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my 12 year old. His acne is easier to manage and he finds it easy to use the face wash. I use it myself sometimes and I really love the smell of it and how my face feels afterwords. However my skin tends to get dry during winter so a cream afterwards is a must.

Haven't used it personally.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product on granddaughter's recommendation to help with acne; gifted it to my hairdresser who has the same issue.

I Love This Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this face wash for several months now and it made my hormonal acne almost non existent, I decided to add Gelatinized Maca root powder and more water (half a gallon to one gallon a day) to my diet while abstaining from dairy and now I only have one or two small pimples every now and then when I eat dairy or sweets. Ow, and I stopped wearing makeup and go natural as well, now the red marks are healing with a vitamin E & A enriched face cream that I found on Iherb. The Face cream for lightening acne marks is called Derma E, Skin Lighten, Natural Fade and Age Spot Cream I mix it with my moisturizer. Before that I used plain vitamin E oil which tended to break me out. Hope this review helps. - Happy Housewife ^_~

Smells soooo good!

Posted by Anairda on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this product! Foams up very well and is truly gentle on my oily/acne prone skin. This smells just like an orange! Not a fake, candy smelling orange but a real freshly peeled orange. I cant say if it helps my acne or prevents it but will update!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell good, wash perfectly it is not too aggressive for my skin.

1 2 3