Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is creamy, thick, and moisturizing. It smells just like Plumeria. My only issue with it,is that it's SO thick that it's a little difficult squeezing it out of the bottle.

Great, very moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and thick, nice scent, just what I've been looking for my long hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I smelled this same exact kind in the store and it smelled a little different than the one I got through the site.

Love the Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Alba Botanica Plumeria Replenishing Hair Conditioner smells AWESOME and does a great job at conditioning my hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking shiny. Definitely a keeper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the smell is nice, but the conditioning action is pretty mediocre.

Choking odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner itself is not bad, but it smells too strong! Will never take it again, the odor seems to be very unnatural :( Do not recommend

nice conditioner, strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner, it seems to work well but it's very strongly scented. While I think the scent smells a lot like bubblegum, my husband thinks it smells like his grandmother's perfume:(

Smells fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner works well paired with the colorificm shampoo. Leaves hair well conditioned and smells fantastic

Absolutely the BEST conditionner EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Words cannot describe how happy I am with this product (and the shampoo, for which I have written the same review). This is hands down the absolute best conditionnerI have ever used - and I don't mean the best cruelty-free, organic ingredient conditionner- I mean the absolute best out of all the conditionnersI've ever used in my life. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair bouncy and SO SOFT, and so shiny and the best part is, for the first time in my life, I only need to use a little bit of the product to get all that! I cannot recommend this product enough!

Detangles my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good conditioner. Detangles hair and make hair soft.

1 2 3