good mask

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I have to say that it smells heavenly, like chocolate. The texture is thick, however the slip is great and it is a safe choice to detangle hair without silicones or ammonium salts (cetrimonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride…), phthalates, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils or artificial colors. The composition is good: there is a huge list of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients such as cocoa seed butter, shea butter, cupuaçu butter (theobroma grandiflorum butter), jojoba oil, evening primrose oil etc (despite it has alcohol or phenoxyethanol, they are at the end of the list, so there is no a big amount of these ingredients). My hair is very curly, very dry but protein sensitive, and this is a protein treatment (hydrolyzed soy protein), so I use it once or twice a month (another plus: a little goes a long way). This mask leaves my hair soft, silky and tangle free. Probably, I will buy it again.

Worked First Time

Posted by Reviewer3267421 on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been having problems with hair loss and breakage. I used this for the first time this week, and while, of course, no hair has grown in (I wish) it has thickened my existing hair shafts. My hair appears fuller. The broken hairs at the sides are more manageable and less noticeable, no longer dry and spiky looking. For the first time in a long time, my hair looks thicker. I did have to add the Alba leave-on hair conditioner, as it looked dry after washing, but it really looked good after that. Yes, I plan to use this product. I hope it keeps up the good work.

Help for dry hair

Posted by 4630573957615066182 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Using this product since over a year.Great help for damaged/coloured hair.

Fantastic for dry hair!

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, course and curly hair -and this mask works wonders! Easy to use in the shower, I just leave it in the hair while I wash the rest of my body, that is long enough. Pleasant smell, and thick texture. The only thing I wonder ablut is: "palm oil aminopropanediol esters" -is this ordinary palm oil? If it is, I wish to encourage Alba Botanica to remove it from this mask :)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair feel like silk! I use it in the shower, after shampooing. Let it work for 3-4 mins while i shave my legs, and voila, smooooth

wont buy again not CRUELTY FREE

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i liked this product but it has palm oil in it..and i wont support animals being burnt alive...wont buy again ..unless you get rid of the palm oil in it!!!

Amazing mask

Posted by 5627449522732660795 on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't expected anything special from this mask, bought it just because it is eco- and animal-friendly, but it is AMAZING! My hair is so smooth and easy so comb now. I have to dye regularly which has a definite impact on hair, and with this mask I feel much-much better, even better than with pure argan oil.

one of the greatest conditioners I've ever tried

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is amazing, it leaves my hair feeling natural and nourished, and silky smooth. I really feel like there's a big difference here between chemically-enhanced hair products and this one, because it honestly feels like it leaves my hair in its best natural state. I usually leave it in longer than 5 minutes though, just to be sure I'm getting the most out of it.

by far worst hair product i've ever used

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i'm throwing the rest of the one i just got away. after using clarifying shampoo, my hair was thoroughly clean and i was excited to try this product. as soon as i dipped my hand in the jar i thought it felt weird but i put it on my hair to sit. i combed my hair before i got in the shower and so there were only a few knots in my hair before the conditioner went in. i combed it through like it said on the box and it was excruciatingly difficult. i let it sit for 5 minutes. i combed it again as i was trying to rinse it and it was knotted all over again. and i had to try to wash it out like 3 times! after towel drying, i tried combing again (big mistake) it left my hair feeling waxy. that didn't go away after it air dried...and once dry, it was extremely dull and frizzy. plus of course weighed down with the waxy buildup. straightening my hair was not only a lot harder than normal, but brushing it through was extremely painful. it looked and felt terrible until i had time to wash it again.

Nice, but nothing special

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The hair is nice and soft after use, but I didn't notice any long lasting affect or improvement of my hair condition.