good

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Overall this is a good product: very light and floral smell, good composition without harmful chemicals, pretty thick consistency but a little bit goes a long way (even in my case: I have tons of thick, curly, protein sensitive and dry hair). However, the only negative point for me is the fact that it is a protein treatment. My major concern is to find products that have good slip and this one is a good choice, so I am able to detangle my hair easily with this product. When I use it (once a month) my hair is soft and hydrated (in fact, there is a huge list of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients such as jojoba oil, sunflower oil, argan oil, macadamia oil, cupuaçu butter, moringa extract, evening primrose oil…)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Leaves my dry wavy hair very soft and easy to detangle. However I finished it in 4 times (my hair is pretty thick), 5.5 oz is definitely not enough. But I'll still buy this again.

BUENA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

La verdad es que esta mascarilla es buena, pero para mi noto que todavía se queda un poco corta de nutrición, aún así deja el pelo muy suelto y bonito cunde bastante, ya que no hace falta utilizar mucha cantidad.

Leaves hair soft and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The packaging could improve by having a additional layer of lid protection in the inside of the jar.

Excellent Mask for Kinky, Curly Hair (3c/4a)

Posted by MisterCurl on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So, I purchased this not really knowing what to expect. I knew from the few reviews I watched online that it was a really thick mask and that it apparently smelled like gardenia. But other than that, there weren't many reviews for type 3 and 4 hair for it so when I got it in the mail, I was eager to try it. When I first opened the mask, the smell of it was almost sickly sweet but it wasn't an intense fragrance, just a specific one that you get used to. The thickness is where the mask starts to get a little odd. It's REALLY thick but it's not tacky. It's almost like the product has a barrier around it. I applied it on damp hair but next time I will add my aloe vera juice with a spray bottle to make it spread better and maybe my oil mix for added benefits. I smoothed it on my hair, did my two strand twists, and sat under my steamer for maybe 20 minutes. Going on, the mask felt a little too thick but once I rinsed the mask out, my hair looked AMAZING. This reduced my frizz so much and actually moisturized it pretty well. I definitely suggest this mask for any naturals who want to reduce the frizz. I wish it came in a 12 oz jar so I wouldn't have to buy so many small ones. I'll have to try the cocoa butter one next!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Good Product. Leaves My Hair Beautifully Soft. And The Smell Is Absolutely Lovely.

Quick treat for the hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A really great 5 minutes hair mask that leaves the hair silky smooth and sweet smelling. Can be used daily as an intensive conditioner.

Strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels very soft and looks very shiny after I used it. For me personally the smell of the product is too strong and the anti frizz could be better. I love in a humid climate so it not helping as much as I hoped.

No Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There isnt much effect of it on my hair which is slightly dry.

Nothing fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There really is nothing great about this. I didn't like the smell of this either. Hated that this is in tub form. Such a pain to scoop out the mask as it would get in my nails. I've since switched to Earth Science Masque.

1 2 3 4