Alba Botanica lip balm

Posted by modyq8 on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it, very stiff I can't apply it on my lips easily.. And it smells weird .. I think it is rancid :(

It caused dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this lip balm caused burning, irritation, dry lips and dermatitis.

me gusta la marca, pero no este producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este producto lo compré guiada por las buenas experiencias que he tenido con esta marca anteriormente, pero: fiasco total! huele fatal!! como a rancio o algo así. Imposible de usar. El color es bonito,un brillo rojizo bonito, pero no lo puedo usar por el mal olor que perdura en los labios, aún después incluso de quitarlo. No reperité. Prefiero cualquiera de los lip tints de Hemp Organics, mucho mejor en color, olor y protección del labio.

cero puntos

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

No me gusto el color ni la textura. Y tiene muy mal olor. No se si es viejo o esta vencido pero imposible de aplicarse en los labios.Me parece un producto muy malo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color is much darker than what you see on the website.

Posted by olaleks on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Horror awful! Bought it, opened it, sniffed it and did not even dare to smear my lips with this filth. Smells like something technical, such as oil of some or something.

Alba Botanica, Mineral TerraTints, SPF 15, BLAZE, 0.15oz (4.2g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

The content doesnt wana come out when its turned open after 3rd day usage. :-(

Posted by mariatb on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

gran error por mi parte no leer la composición antes de comparlo pues tiene muchisimo mentol

burning lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am dissapointed. I didn't read what's in it properly. It burns my lips. I can't use it at all. There is peppermint in it. It should come with warning. I thought that "blaze" is a color.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's horrible. I don't like the mint taste, don't like the grandma color and don't like how it feels on the lips.

1 2