Lasts eons

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tube lasts for months. It does have a thick sort of color, more so than just a gloss. But, it turns kind of brick red with a hint of orange on my lips. I use it around the house, in case I am surprised by a handsome stud and am not totally without makeup. It's all natural, so I feel pretty good about it, rather than wearing lipstick 24/7.

alba lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice product with a cool (peppermint) effect. The colour is darker then i thought, more like a lipstick then a balm. Next time i will order a lighter shade.

В общем неплохой вариант 2 в 1

Posted by Kin-za on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Гигиеничка имеет сочный сливовый оттенок. Помадка не жирная, даже немного суховата. Я сверху еще блеск использую. Цвет на губах дает насыщенный. Приятно холодит. Все бы ничего, но стала замечать вскоре, что изменился у нее запах. Это нехороший признак. За это снимаю звездочку. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)// Lipstick has a rich plum color. She is not fat, even a little bit dry. I use a gloss on top of another. The color on the lips gives intense. Pleasantly cold. All anything, but soon began to notice that the change in her scent. This is a bad sign. For this shoot a star. Visit my page for more reviews...

Alba Terra Tints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Alba Terra Tints are my favorite lip balm. They combine color, moisture, and sun protection all in one. Great! Though this color is a bit flashy for me, I like sienna a lot.

Terra Tints blaze

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will always use and love Terra Tints, but this one was a little more orange than I was expecting. I mix it with Aloe-Vera balm and that helps. My favorite color is Garnet.

Nice color, but grainy texture after 2 uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why, but both TerraTints I've tried are grainy.

Nice pocket lipbalm and color in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Moist and the color tint is nice. he peppermint is a litle strong.

beautiful color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It'a lip balm with beautiful and natural color, just a little sticky.

Hidrata pero no tiñe

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta este bálsamo, me hidrata muy bien, pero no tiñe los labios

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has very nice mint taste. The color didn't fit me, but i gave it to my mother and she liked it!