Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this color the best. Like a soft rose color but not harsh.

Pleasant lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant lip balm. Really protects from the sun. On lips it is not felt almost. It is intended for women, it is better to men to buy another บาล์มลิปนี ที่จริงป้องกันแสงแดด ที่ริมฝีปากของเกือบจะไม่รู้สึก ได้รับการออกแบบสำหรับผู้หญิงผู้ชายที่ดีกว่าที่จะซื้ออีก

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this lip balm with great color... works way much better than my lipstick. lips look naturally red with this lip balm.

Great color and conditioning

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the raspberry color and I also love the way the balm feels on my lips. I just bought another color of these amazing balms. I am considering to never buy 'real lipstick' again.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers what it promises--great color, SPF protection, and a dash peppermint. Feels good on the lips, and I really like the reddish color.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lip balm. It gives you a bit of colour without being overwhelming like a lipstick (lipstick has never worked on me).

love this lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

it colors like a lipstick.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm looking for something like this for ages. It moisturizes the lips perfectly without drying them in the long run. It has a refreshing sweet mint taste. The color is very natural but still visible, and it's not very glossy (which is what I don't like about most tints). And best of all - it's all natural and the price is fantastic! I will definitely buy more of this and try other shades.

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on September 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I wear it to work and the sheen & colour is just beautiful; will definitely repurchase again!

très jolie couleur et hydrate bien

Posted by missblackline on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

un bon baume colorée que je recommande !! la couleur est jolie et soutenue comme il faut !!