Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really cleared up my skin. And it works great with Paula's Choice´s BHA Exfoliant. If you do react sensitive to alcohol this product may be not so great for you. But I will definitely order this product again.

Seems to work, but dries skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really want to like this stuff but I'm thinking more and more that putting alcohol on your skin is just bad. This stuff works at reducing blemishes and redness... but so does everything else with salicylic acid. I think the alcohol base is an impediment—it definitely dries out oily skin, but that can lead to flaking and a rebound in oiliness as your skin responds to being damaged. If I use this every day I do get flaky skin. If I didn't moisturize right after, I'm sure it would be a lot worse.

Recomendadísimo!

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Si teneis problemas con acne, con algún granito, es super recomendado. Los seca rápido y ademas con ácido salicílico también sirve para las marcas. Estaba desesperada por los granitos que salen con los cambios hormonales y ya a los días los veo desaparecer.

Great as a deep cleansing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a month and It's very great at deep cleansing my skin. Also on my acne but not the biggest change. It hasn't done anything to my acne scars which is disappointning

Good toner

Posted by choichin on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter used it about 2 weeks and found it good to control acne.

good

Posted by LissiR on October 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for oily skin. Did dry my skin out a little, but helped get rid of brown spots on my face

Bit harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

It contains too much alcohol, irritates my skin slightly

What does it do?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never noticed any difference, the pimples are still there, still going strong. It did not help me in any way, I tried it for a couple of weeks, now I don't bother any more..

Nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

gooddddd very nice