as for me it's perfect

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a very long time struggling with blackheads. First came to me something perfect. I use with Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion. My nose is nearly pure, even though I use them only 10 days.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and mosturizer of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product consistently for about 8months. It is the best cleanser I have used for my oily, acne prone skin. It removes build up but doesn't strip my skin so much that it feels dry. I have very clear skin now and rarely get pimples (dietary related). I also use it in conjunction with a salcylic acid toner and a homeopathic tea tree moisturiser/gel. That combination works well for me. I am 32 yr old woman.

best of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have tried many brands and this is definitely the best for my acne prone skin. the wash is not overdrying and cleans really well. it just takes two wash to wash off every bit of my makeup. tried using the toner to wipe off excess but there is always no excess. unlike other face wash i used, there is always makeup left on the cotton. and i like the fact that this is not drying. most face wash makes your skin squeaky clean but skin feels like tight after wash. however this face wash doesnt dry your skin out like others :) dont know bout others but it really works for me. throughout years of searching. i finally found it :) my acne problem is gone. soooo loving it.

정말 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

평소에는 별 감흥 없는데여, 얼굴에 뭐 났을 때 유전 터질 때 쓰면 우오오 정말 개운하게 잘 씻겨요. 여드름 심할 때 토너랑 짝꿍으로 쓰고 씨벅손 오일 - 알로에젤 바르면 기초의 완성.

Кислотная умывалка

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Хотела взять тоник, а по ошибке взяла умывалку. Это было моё первое знакомство с кислотами - с начала использовала раз неделю, а постепенно перешла - на каждый день. Запах приятный цитрусовый, остаётся на коже. Во время умывания кожу холодит за счёт мяты и на лице после умывания остаётся какая-то гладкая плёнка. Хватит надолго. Wanted to take a tonic, and mistakenly took wash. It was my first acquaintance with acids - from the beginning of used once a week, and gradually moved on every day. The smell of a nice citrus, remains on the skin. During washing the skin cools due to the mint, and on the face after washing is some kind of smooth film. Long enough.

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells awesome too! Non-drying!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was the first product I purchased from the acne dote series and I definitely saw improvement in my skin. I have almost all the products from the series, the scrub is my favourite, and will definitely continue to purchase them.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Het werkt heel goed bij de beginnende puberhuid van mijn dochter. Niet al te uitdrogend en fijn in gebruik. Ze gebruikt het alleen op het plekje waar de onregelmatigheden zitten en in combi met een ander product van deze lijn. Super snel geleverd, binnen 3 dagen in NL.

Quality product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have struggle with acne for three years now. I have used both cheep and expensive products, but it dosent fix my skin. Last i used decleor for acne, but it my skin got dry and sor. This product is super effectiv. Dos not dry the skin out, smells good and takes away the zits. I have used it for 3 weeks now, and my skin is acne free! Will absolutly recomend you to try this with rest of the acne products from alba:)