My man loves it

Posted by Karepula on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought Alba Botanica Cream Shave only for my man. I didn't use it for myself as I prefer waxing. So, here's what he told me: "A very rich cream that gives very close attach to the skin and razor "flies" very smooth and easy". He is prone to have skin irritation after shaving and with this cream it seems less. Also the smell is super yummish that I want to eat him. It's a plus for me. Hope I was helpful. :)

Very nice on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The skin feeling great and not dry afterwards

Does its job very well

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good cream shave. A little goes a long way - you only need a thin layer on the area you wish to shave. Doesn't irritate my skin and is easy to apply. Smells nice too. One tube will last a long time since it's really big. Such a value buy. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this on your site!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like the smell of mangoes, then you'll love this. The cream is so smooth and a little is all you need. I love the protection it provides when shaving and the blade feels like its gliding over my skin. I don't feel my skin pulling at all.

muy muy buena

Posted by andreola on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow!!! esta crema es buenísima, no hace espuma, es crema que huele deliciosa y me deja unas piernas de ensueño después de la cuchilla.

Good produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good produkt

Great product, good scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, smells great. A little goes a long way. Used it for my legs, they've never felt so smooth with another products.

Best Cream Shave I ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly Recommended! I love it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband who has a thick beard and gets razor rash easily. He LOVES it! He has tried many, some good, some useless, and this is the best so far. Thanks Iherb, again.

Excellent