Naturlig solkrem! faktor 45

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liker Alba sine solkremer - uten farlige ingredienser. Har Brukt flere andre typer før, men disse kunne svi litt i øynene, så derfor valgte jeg denne barnesolkremen i år.

love the price, slightly sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the price, the texture is slightly sticky. you need to wait until it's absorbed but hard to do so when it's humid. the scent is bubble gummy, which i've grown to like. the only backfall is that when i use it on my face, i break out even if i cleanse well after use. overall, a good product for the price but I wish it would dry more efficiently and cleanly after application

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this sunscreen very much. It is very emollient, not greasy and do not leave white film after application. My skin is oily and do not tolerate most of the sunscreens, but with this the results are excellent – it is good make-up base and leaves the skin non-shiny almost all day long. My kids like it too, mostly because of easy application, non-greasy feeling and nice smell.

Not Hypoallergenic For Us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old daughter had been allergic to practically every sunscreen we tried until we found Alba Botanica Chemical Free/Mineral Sunscreen and Fragrance Free Sunscreen. Wanting a higher spf and water resistance, we tried the Kids Sunscreen. It is labeled as hypo-allergenic, but my daughter developed a rash from using it on a test spot after the second day. It does have several more active ingredients than the Fragrance Free one, or it may be one of the inactive ingredients she's allergic to. It applies very smoothly, but we did not care for the "fresh fruit scent." It just smelled like a mild sunscreen fragrance. As a side note, my other daughter (4 years old) was able to use this sunscreen with no allergic reactions. She hasn't had any reactions to other sunscreens either.

Decent sunbock for all

Posted by CyanSquirrel on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very light and the lotion is not overly greasy. It worked to a T this past weekend in the sun. I did not get burned and my skin did not break out from clogged pores. Nice product.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very emolient and nice smell. My sun did not get any sunburns.

Red and runny eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it on myself and my 1 year old sun. We both reacted to it with read and runny eyes.

GUTTED I love the smell.. But SOSOSO allergic

Posted by Mangoes on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is such a strong sent for kids.. And adults. It took me a while to figure out that my hay fever symtoms.. Non stop sneezing itchy throat , nose and running eyes was this sunscreen. My kids too were Wingey after applying, very irritable. Such a. Shame I love their products. Boo. The green and yellow SPF 45 is better but totally stings your eyes if you swim or surf.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

no whiteness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it does not make your skin looks white after application. I like it and it is approved by the skin cancer foundation