Sea Salt scrub - okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The scent is nice, but this scrub is very rough and oily - be careful as it will leave an oil slick in your tub. It's just okay - I wouldn't buy it again, but I'm using it

It's good--but very scented & oily

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The lemongrass in this is almost overwhelming. I added more sea salt as this was a pretty oily scrub and hard to rinse.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1607238 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it. It smells great and refreshing and makes skin soft and moisturized, but it is rather because of oil not scrub particles. As a scrub it works pretty lousy, salt crystals are too big and too rounded to be effective and I feel like I'm doing myself a massage rather than removing dead skin cells from my body. I won't repurchas it I will look for something with a lot of smaller ans sharper particles

Smells SO good!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel like a fruit after using this. It is not the most gentle scrub I've used, so people with very sensitive skin should not buy this one. I liked it, but I will try others before I buy it again.

Hard to scrub with coarse grains

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've wasted a lot of grains trying to scrub my body with it, it simply fell all over the place. I think it is more suitable to use in hot bathtub (which I don't have). It is oily, after using it I would bath another time with soap to remove the oily feeling on my skin.

Does the job but has room for improvement - a good product overall

Posted by 4632856230823252404 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell / Scent : I do personally love the scent and that its actually there and prominent. However, it can be overwhelming at times. I feel if they had added more scrub salts in the scrub itself, it would soak up the scent and balance it out better. However I love the smell, its ACTUAL sea salt smell.. Scrub particles: I feel like the salt particles are so chunky that when i grab some to scrub myself they tend to fall apart all over the place. I wish they were not soooo rough and there were MORE salt pieces itself. Otherwise, I recommend being very gentle when using the product as scrubbing too hard can tear off skin. Smooth vs rough: It does its job as a proper scrub. It really leaves you feeling smooth and soft. But you need to be gentle in terms of pressure when actually scrubbing yourself. If you are not cautious you can wound the skin. If you have open wounds or irritated skin, the scrub will definitely give you a little sting. Formula: There is a bit too much oil in the formula / packaging which sinks down to the bottom making the last few scrubs extremely oily. I guess they do this so the product doesnt dry out and properly moisturizes you but you definitely need to rinse with water and body wash after or you will be left with a oily residue feeling. I think this scrub would work better in a bath setting where you scrub and exfoliate in a bath rather than shower. Either less oil or more salt particles are needed. Overall, I do think this is a great product to have in your skincare routine. But it isnt something I would repeatedly purchase. I would buy again but not use it as a routinely thing - maybe just once in a while if that makes sense!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A courser-grained salt scrub, very oily and fragrant, leaves your skin feeling gorgeously smooth. The oil had separated from the salt and risen to the top of the container, so open carefully to avoid spillage, and stir the oil back into the scrub first.

Very good product

Posted by 5221215747674222753 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is such a pleasure to use this product - the smell, the texture...everything is great! and it moisturises the skin just nicely

Beautiful scrub.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting and lovely on the skin.

Perfect

Posted by Iselena on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE it!!!! perfect for scrub makes your skin softer and the scent is wonderful. I will buy it again and again!