My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and am very sensitive to ANY scented products. Without gel, my curls are out of control! I've been using this gel daily for years and couldn't be happier with it! It's by far my favorite hair product I've ever, ever tried! iHerb also has the best prices around!

Must Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this styling gel. Good hold, no flaking, doesn't make your scalp itch. This is my 2nd bottle.

SUPER strong hold, good for "weak" curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair but the curls often don't last well more than a day because my hair is also quite soft. This gel though keeps the curls really well until day 2, and sometimes even day 3. It's a very thick gel so it can be hard to spread, so I put it on pretty wet hair to make sure it's well distributed. It dries super hard, then I scrunch it out and I have bouncy and shiny curls. It's harder than some gels to crunch out, but a good replacement for the more expensive DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel for example. I love that gel, but this one is easier to find in Europe (via this web site for example!) and it does work similarly although the texture as I said is much thicker. On the plus side it means you need less and it lasts longer.

The best natural hair gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This gel keeps my child's curly hair in place all day without irritating her skin. I started using it to keep my growing bangs in place and love how it doesn't flake.

Very smelly to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product advises Fragrance Free, but the smell of it (all the extracts they add to it) gave me a migraine. Will not purchase again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hyper-sensitive to chemicals and fragrance. This is the first product I have found that works great and has absolutely no fragrance! Perfect!

Great Unscented Hair Gel

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was really tired of hair gels that were supposed to be fragrance-free, but when you opened them they still had extremely strong and off-putting scents because of the herbal components in them, really just exactly like scented products. However, THIS gel truly IS fragrance-free, even though it still has some herbs in it! I think the other reviewer who said it made her hair feel like straw must have used way too much. I also have curly hair, and I used a small amount and spread it out, and I had no trouble with this. Also, for the person who complained of it being sticky, I didn't think it was "sticky" at all. Rather, it feels more like a "concentrated" product to me, without any liquidiness or wateriness at all. After I applied it, my hands did not feel sticky at all. I always still feel the need to rinse my hands with water after applying hair products of any type. Whatever amount you put in your palm needs to be on the smallish side, and then you have to rub your hands together to spread it out thinly and then apply to your hair. This one won't do well if you gob it in. I actually found it helpful to help it spread farther to also add to the gel in my palm a little bit of water or even plain aloe gel before rubbing my hands together. The others were right in that this product causes no flaking or skin sensitivities at all. The only thing I would change is to make this product have LESS of a strong hold. That's what they meant for it to do, but I think most people prefer a lighter hold.

The best natural gel I found yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a good styling gel that is natural with a strong hold. Great job, I really like this product and will continue to use it.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know of many fragrance-free hair gels, so I was excited to try this. It worked well for me on the days when I want a little more hold to a style.

very strong hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this gel is very strong. I mixed it w jojoba oil, leave-in cond to make it softer.