A Decent Enough Sunscreen With Natural UV Filters

Posted by lost-in-the-reality on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been spending a lot of time in sun lately but when I do it seems that this product provides a good protection enough. Well, at least I haven't got my body parts to where I was applying the cream tanned (to be honest, I like my skin being as pale as possible). I also enjoy that the products contains natural UV filters and not the synthetic ones as loads of them tend to have mutagenic properties. Talking about product application, at first it looks like it would be hard to apply as the cream is really thick but once you start rubbing it disappears without leaving a mark. I would like Alba Botanica upgrading their packaging though as the tube is pretty smell but it's filled with loads of product so at the beginning of the usage when there's still a lot of sunscreen left this sometimes leads to much higher amounts of the product squeezed than intended.

Does the job but very thick

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is good sunscreen which absorbs nicely but it is very thick! I have to really work through every inch of the skin, which can be rather annoying to a 3 year old. After it absorbs it leaves no residue and no smell, which is good, and it does protect well from the sun.

Excelent

Posted by 5526230087316978155 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbs, nice texture

Very good sunscreen

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy, very well absorbed. I will buy it again.

Perfect!

Posted by 5109759154684123888 on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It goes really nicely into the skin.