Good for dogs

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

Best children's multi out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

I found it!!!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for a taste free children's multi vitamin for ages. And when I found this, I prayed it would work! My son is a picky picky eater, and on top of that...what he does eat. it's very little. He hates the taste of liquid vitamins I've given him. He's grossed out by any kind of gummy. And the other kind I could crush - he would not drink whatever it was in because it didn't taste "normal" Ugh. Well, anyone with a similar problem - I want you to know...it worked! It mixed well, it wasn't chunky at all. I can add it to his morning milk or juice, or pudding, ice cream - it's great. That's it, that all!

Best kids vitamin I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, can serve as chocolate milk. A lot stronger than all the other kids vitamins, which is what our doctor wants for my 6 yr old with a learning disability. Love this product.

good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a really good product. it gives you energy for the whole day and is a great start for the morning. its great with juice, which gives it a better flavor and makes it easiers and funner to take. i recommend this product and would definately say experiment with your favorite juice. its great.

vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great stuff, so many vitamins in one product.

makes a great smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love giving my kids a boost with this simple to mix powder. They like it frothy with orange juice. We can tell the difference if we miss a day, great vitamins.

Best Multi for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with Chocolate Soy milk and my kids love it!