Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Need something without fragrance for those around me to use and this fit the bill nicely.

Handy!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and fragrance free!

All Terrain Sanz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased to find a sanitizer free of toxic ingredients and overpowering scent. Recommended by EWG.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

takes a little long to dry but worth it

All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product.

The pump often doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would like to rate this product highly - but I keep receiving bottles with faulty pumps. I have purchased this product three times now, and only my first purchase came with a functional pump. When I ordered this product the second time, it was only luck that enabled me to use it; I was lucky that I hadn't thrown the empty bottle from the first order away (which I could have easily done - since the bottle had been sitting around empty for several weeks). I ended up having to to attach the pump from the first order onto the new bottle in order to be able to use the product. The first time this happened, I somewhat considered it a fluke - but then it happened again. I recently ordered this product for the third time, and again received a faulty pump. So it appears that this major inconvenience is a pattern with this company.

1 2