Strong Smell. TG it's natural!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 3yr old who is always attracting mosquitos. It seems to work, but the smell is very strong, like I just sprayed her with Pledge wood cleaner. If it wasn't natural I might not use it because of the smell, but it does seem to work by keeping the bugs away. She doesn't seem to mind the smell and it does go away a little bit in about an hour.

It's not liquid...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I expected the spray s watery and easy to apply. But it's like lotion and definitely not easy to apply... It's fussy :( But I like the smell and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice but need to spread with you hands...

Seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

No issues with the product

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special

not so effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it last summer and used several times, this product was not so effectiv, it didn't stop some mosquitoes to bite me, and the smell was too strong the first minutes, my daughter didn't like the smell and refused to use it.

OK from Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it especially for my son coz the repellent is without the ingredient of DEET. He seems quite fine with it. But for me, it doesn't work at all and I kept kissing by mosquitos although I had put quite a lot portion on my skin. I'd better switch back to the normal repellent with DEET ingredient for myself.