Great but spray could be better

Posted by shoppingmama on January 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really works. Only downside it was more of a squirt, than a spray. So it's very hard to apply evenly without using hands to spread. I find this very inconvenient. And it makes spraying on kids' clothes harder since it doesn't come out as a mist. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great - does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dont mind the strong smell but others might prefer a more tropical or kid friendly but its a v effective product

decent repellent

Posted by kosherfrugal on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this repellent, but it does need to be reapplied pretty frequently to be effective.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

It Smells a bit strong though.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the nozzles at bay. I do have to reapply periodically but that's ok, its a small payoff for natural ingredients

kept insects away

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

kept insects away its smell was very strong for the first minutes that everyone was turning to see where that smell was coming from.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this in Costa Rica and only got a few bug bites. I can't image steering completely clear of bites - I am sure I was outside without the repellent on a few times during the coarse of my trip. The smell was not overwhelming and it was easy to apply.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really repell the insect. The smell is very strong which not everyone can accept it. For my family, we are okay to the smell. Will but it again