Satisfied

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's very good solt. The box is quite big. The taste is mild. I use it in ready dishes. We tried it on raw fish and it wasn't enough of it but ready dish is perfectly good taste. Some info: Himalayan Salt is considered to be the most pure form of whole salt on the planet. Having never been exposed to impurities, and protected deep within the Himalayans for millions and millions of years, we take pride in our artisan quality, keeping it true to its pure nature. HimalaSalt was formed from the primordial ocean during a time of great tectonic pressure. This is important today, as even the highest quality sea salts come from current ocean waters that can contain heavy metals and harmful pollutants, and differ greatly from Himalayan Salt, also known as pink salt, Himalayan pink salt, Himalayan rock salt, Himalayan sea salt, Himalayan crystal salt. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

Re-Mineralize Your Body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today's common salt is chemically refined; all of the natural minerals are removed and reduced only to sodium and chloride, making it unhealthy and is poison to the body. It results in excess fluid in the body tissue, which is also the cause of cellulite. This Himalayan Pink Salt has 84+ all the minerals and trace elements our body needs. It is purest, cleanest and most complete Salt on earth. I buy it to make Sole (so-lay) to replace daily minerals. Strongly recommend this to remineralize your body.

Good price, good salt

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great price of 18oz of himalayan salt. Easy to grind and it lasts for a long time. The package is really quite - not alot of extra plastics! I'm also very happy with the quality - it's just as good as many other brands, but half the price.

little rocks in the salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to trash this product because it contained a lot of little red rocks (like gravel), which not dissolve in hot water, that is very bad for my teeth.

Nice taste but when they say "coarse" they mean COARSE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have strong arm muscles and like big pieces of salt in your meal this is the salt for you. My grinder and my wrist do not appreciate such big chunks of salt.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refill to the miller, love our family, and most importantly, useful!

Love this salt

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice. I put some in my ceramic grinder and I like the texture after grinding. It's drier than the celtic sea salt, so it's more like powdery.

Great product, and cheap!

Posted by Tonjiz on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how big the bag was! This will last me a long while. I'ts very coarse, big hard crystals. Perhaps a bit too coarse for my grinder, but it's an old plastic grinder anyways. All in all this is very good quality himalayan salt.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product containing many nutrients and is certainly a conversation piece at the dinner table when you have guests! It works well in my salt grinder. I will definitely purchase again.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i buy this to use in a mill. this one has the best taste between the cheapest himalayan salts, which are presented on iherb. however the best taste belongs to another, a bit more expensive brand, you can find a review on my page.