Canine IP-6 and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a cancer supplement much like IP6 for humans. I use the K-9 Immunity and the K-9 Transfer Factor along with Noni juice and herbal blends to help my terrier who has now lived 4 years longer than the vet expected. The last buffy coat test showed no signs of cancer. This is a great product.

Happy dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our dog had on and off diarrhea and vomiting for several weeks, vet couldn't find anything. We started with K-9 Immunity, and after just a few days our dog was back to perfect health and is bouncing off the walls she's so happy. I think this product works!

nasal cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

My little dog has nasal cancer i give her these supplements along with the K9 TRANSFER FACTORS i believe they help battle the cancer and keep her immune system strong so yes i do recomend these tablets . Although im still waiting for the transfer factors to arrive at iherb so i can order them they are taking so very long .

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product, my dog is now 4 years past his sell by date after being told due to his aggressive tumor he had 2 months to live. I'm now using it on my pig which has a uterine tumor. Fingers crossed it works as well. Only down side is cost of shipping/taxes to deliver to UK :-(

Review of K-9 Immunity for Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, no adverse side effects. Our dog tolerates this supplement well. We are hoping it will help him beat osteosarcoma.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog don't have cancer, I took K-9 Immunity because she had some kind of skin disease and need something for immunity. She accepted capsules at first moment, eat them without any cover, so I guess this medicine has a good taste.

Helps our dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Speedy recovery - Whenever our dog is run down / getting sick, we give him K-9 Immunity and works like wonder.

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K-9 Immunity for Dogs, 84 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

We began using K9 Immunity two years ago now when my 5 year old Vizsla was first diagnosed with mast cell cancer. At the initial diagnosis she was given weeks to a couple of months to live. We decided to battle opting first for surgery and a summer filled with rigorous chemo sessions. As a part of her treatment we immediately started her on K9 Immunity and have been very pleased. I am certainly not claiming the K9 Immunity has fought off her cancer, however, we firmly believe that this product coupled with the traditional cancer treatments have made all the difference in the world. Highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it as temporary addition to the K9 Immunity Plus, and am satisfied with effects on my dog. She seems healthier, has improved appetite and much more energy.